IT'S NUDE BY NATURE (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D

Onto my second product review and this one is a real cracker. It's called Nude By Nature pressed powder, and it's part of the mineral pressed powder category. 

I've been using Nude By Nature for ages, mainly the loose powder. Since then, their brand has grown to skincare products and other fabulous makeup goodies. I've tried the primer too, and that was wonderful. But their pressed powder is amazing.
Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com
Why is this product amazing you ask? Well, it makes me look flawless, it's a medium-to-full coverage finish, which illuminates AND evens out the complexion while nourishing the skin. Now because I'm a mega skinny faced woman, I needed something to take away the shine on my face. And guess what- IT TAKES AWAY THE SHINE! Plus, I don't look like a cake face.

What I also love about this range is that it looks natural. It doesn't feel like I have makeup on my face, and I can always touchup on the go using the pressed powder, because of its compact size.  

Another positive about this pressed powder is how easy it is to choose your perfect match. There are only five shades (fair, light, light/medium, medium and dark). You can click here for the different colours and the Australian pricing. 

I will absolutely stick with this product for years to come. If you have any questions on how to choose which foundation shade will suit you, please leave a message and I'll give some advice.

1 comment:

  1. I believe Nude By Nature has more colours in the range now! Which is pretty sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top