SCHOLL FOOTCARE HAUL (DRY, CRACKED AND TIRED FEET)

Hey Beauties! :D

Todays product review is a little different from what you beauties are used too, but I thought since winter has come and gone our feet may be a little dry and cracked. After all, our feet are jammed into boots and wrapped in sweaty socks - poor guys! Our feet can be prone to a lot of things like corns and calluses, especially during the winter months. Can we all just get pedicures and have our feet looking and feeling like soft rose petals? Unfortunately, we would need heaps of time and a lot of money. So I've tried some at-home products that may keep our feet looking soft and smooth from Scholl. I've listed the products I got and reviewed each one based on how I felt about them.

Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au

What did I get?

- Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System 
- Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi With Diamond Crystals 
- Scholl Velvet Smooth Essentail Moisture Cream 
- Scholl Eulactol Heel Balm Gold
- Scholl Party Feet- Gel Inserts
- Scholl Party Feet Invisible Heel Shields


What did I think about Scholl's foot care products?

   Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System


  • I absolutely LOVE the electronic nail care system. It comes with an electronic nail care device, three nail care heads (file, buff, shine) and a battery too. The heads are really cool, because instead of your typical four way buffer, you have three heads that fit onto a nail care "pen." It's very easy to use! Basically you put the nail file head on the nail pen and choose between two speeds. Just file until you have the desired shape. To then even out perfections and smooth the nail surface, you want to put the buff head on the pen. Lastly, to make your nails shiny, put on the shine head and shine the nail surface in a circular motion. Don't push to hard for best results. Basically it's a DIY manicure at home and I definitely recommend this product! You can click here for more information about this and where to buy it. 

   Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi With Diamond Crystals

  • I was very interested in trying this product because I've heard a lot of positive and negative reviews. However, I can say that this product does exactly what it said it does. It's very effective in removing dry skin quickly. I felt after using it for a few days that my heels were soft and smooth. I was also glad to find that the operation was very simple. Just make sure that when you use it, you don't leave it on for more than 3-4 seconds in one spot as your heels will become sore. You can click here for more information about this and where to buy it. 

   Scholl Velvet Smooth Essentail Moisture Cream

  • I was very excited to try this product as I heard a lot of reviews about it. This product definitely absorbs quickly and my feet felt super soft afterwards. However, if you have really dry skin, I would advise you to use Scholl Eulactol Heel Balm Gold, as it's probably more moisturising. If you just have dry skin, this product is perfect. Plus you only need to use a small amount of this cream as a little goes a long way. I also found that applying this product after I had a shower, worked better than using it on dry feet. I also tried using this product after the Scholl Express Pedi, which re-moisturied the skin without making it greasy. You can click here for more information about this product. 

   Scholl Eulactol Heel Balm Gold

  • Can I get an "A" for amazing? This product is so thick and moisturising, especially for very dry skin on my feet. I used it for a week on my heels and on the sides of my feet. I literally saw results within three days. I used the balm twice daily, to speed up the process, otherwise it will take longer for the results to show. I think I'll definitely continue to use this product because it actually works. You can click here for more information about this product and where to buy it. 

   Scholl Party Feet- Gel Inserts

  • I suffer from such heel pain. It's probably because I'm wearing the wrong shoes, and I'm literally on my feet all day! So I tried the Gel Inserts and they worked like a charm. It literally felt like I was walking on clouds. I found that when I wore the inserts in my shoes my heels weren't hurting that much after a long day. I also found that my calf muscles didn't hurt as much too. I would definitely recommend this product for shoes that you may love (such as those ballet flats), but don't have the support that you need.   

   Scholl Party Feet Invisible Heel Shields

  • We all have those heels/ flats that make walking pretty unbearable. But we love them so much we have to wear them. I mean how can we not wear those sexy red heels and that little black dress? I'm not sure your comfy sneakers will match...at all. So I guess Scholl has invented a girls best friend by producing heel shields. I thought I give them a go and I was surprised my heels didn't hurt as much as they normally would. I usually end up with some form of blaster, and this time there was nothing! This product is definitely one to buy. You click here for more information about this product and where to get it. 

Well, I hope that my recommendations/ advice helped you in deciding whether to buy some of these fabulous Scholl products. If you like these kinds of posts, be sure to subscribe to my blog or you can leave a comment, because I've love to know what you think. Oh and take a peep on my Instagram (@makeup_maniaah), my Twitter (@CMakeupManiaah) and Facebook (Makeup Maniaah). Please like or follow. It would mean heaps!

Oh, and one more thing- I'm on Bloglovin! Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

Love 
Cas x

p.s All products were supplied.  

4 comments:

  1. THanks Cass! I've been wondering about the first two products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I was able to give you some more information on those two products! They are defiantly worth purchasing!!

      Delete
  2. I have the nail care system too and love it!

    lisa | lisaxbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic! I just love how easy it is to use :) Have you tried any other Scholl products?

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top