ELLE MAGAZINE + BENEFIT GIMME BROW- VOLUMIZING FIBER GEL (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D

I was so excited to write this post because in the latest August issue of Elle Magazine, readers got to try the new Benefit Gimme Brow-Volumizing Fiber Gel! (Woah that was a mouth full!) For beauty bloggers, like me, it was a great idea for my newest post. So what did I think about this cute little Benefit Freebie?


Firstly, the wand is amazing! I find this wand to be the perfect size - it's not too big and not too small. I've used quite a lot of brow wands and sometimes they are just too big, which puts the formula all over my brows. I have quite thick brows so you could imagine how it would be if you had thin brows.  (Not good).

I also love the fibres in this formula, they stay in place and I didn't see any of them on my face or in my eyes. It's really great too because it tints your brows at the same time! Winning!

Another awesome thing about this product, is that my brows don't feel like they have mascara on. I remember trying one from another brand and it was so 'gel like' - and I wasn't a fan.

The formula isn't wet too. Sometimes with some brow gels, if the formula is very wet it takes a while for it to dry. I've noticed that when using a wet formula it tends to mix with the brow powder that I use. Which makes it all clumpy and gross.

So all in all, I really love the Benefit Gimme Brow Volumising Fibre Gel, and I'll defiantly grab the full size product!

If you love this, make sure you share it or write a comment! And don't forget to follow/ like me on my social media accounts.

Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin: Makeup Maniaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/04/2016

    I got this too! Such a great free gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm dying to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely amazing! I use it everyday now!! :D

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top