AVENE CLEANANCE MICELLAR WATER (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D

Boy oh boy, I have found another amazing micellar water that's the bomb. It's by a brand called Avene which is made in France. Ooh La La!

Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au
So why do I love this micellar water?

  • Plain and simple, it removes makeup. 
  • My skin feels like a babies bum after using this water.
  • It's got a subtle scent. Which is always a bonus. 
  • You don't have to use heaps when you use it on a cotton pad.  
  • IT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN WIPES - I really don't like using wipes. They make my skin surface feel like the desert. After I have used this micellar water, my skin feels so clean.  
  • You can actually use this for your eyes and your face - how amazing! It's like a two in one. 
  • You don't have to rinse it off. 
  • It contains thermal spring water. 

Now before I go on, I must tell you beauties about this INCREDIBLE thermal bring water. It's pure and natural and it's a precious source that is respected, observed and protected in Avene. Which is a lovely old village in the Orb valley, which is in the heart of Haut-Languedoc Regional Park (in France). So it all started in 1736 when Marquis de Rocozel's horse was suffering from stubborn pruritus and was healed after a few swims in the Orb River. If that's not magic then I don't know what is.

  • I also love how my skin is looking. Besides the slight dark circles, I have no pimples, and hardly any redness. I believe this water has contributed towards that. 
  • It's for oily/ blemish prone skin (which was me a few years ago).
  • This water makes a 50 year journey through the Cevennes Mountains in Avene. (That is truly magical- don't you think?)

Well beauties I highly recommend you stop what you are doing right now and go purchase this micellar water. I promise you won't be disappointed! 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts and subscribe!

Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin: Makeup Maniaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top