WHITE GLO: ACTIVATED CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D

Charcoal has become a huge trend in the beauty industry (as I'm sure you would have noticed). Even non-beauty related companies are adding charcoal to their products. White Glo have a new activated charcoal whitening toothpaste which I had to try (being a blogger).

Image via: Google Images
So lets get straight into this review.

White Glo's new activated charcoal whitening toothpaste consists of activated charcoal, which helps to whiten your enamel, penetrate and draw out stubborn stains as well as discoloration and of course fight germs and bad breath. Ok so what exactly does 'activated charcoal' mean? I've put the definition from the Medical Dictionary down below.

Image via: patriciamourabreu (Instagram)
Activated charcoal is a fine black odorless and tasteless powder made from wood or other materials that have been exposed to very high temperatures in an airless environment. It is then treated, or activated, to increase its ability to absorb various substances.

I've been using the toothpaste for about a month and a bit now and I have not seen the biggest change in the colour of my teeth (like my teeth aren't glowing white), but I have definitely seen a slight improvement. Any improvement is good right? Plus, I guess you have to keep using the product until you notice a change. It will also depend on what you eat and drink as well, like in Australia, a lot of people drink coffee, and unfortunately coffee stains our teeth.

Image via: othersummers (Instagram)
It's also important that you consistently use the toothpaste morning and night, or on the advice of your dentist. It is also not going to blow the budget, compared to the whitening strips. If you want some more information just click here.

Well, beauties I hope you enjoyed my really short review! If you have used this - let me know, just comment below!

Oh, and please come say HI on my social media accounts and subscribe to my blog! That way you will never miss a post!

Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin: Makeup Maniaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah

2 comments:

  1. A good blog is a lot of educational topics. I think that, this blog is one of them. Really nice and informative blog.Thanks for sharing.Beauty & Health

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I'm glad I'm able to teach you something new! :)

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top