BEAUTY BY NICHOLAS FOUNDATION NO MORE (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D

There is a new and exciting product on the market by a brand called Beauty by Nicholas. Introducing... Foundation No More! Sound interesting? Keep reading...

Image via: beautybynicholas (Instagram)
Beauty By Nicholas Foundation No More is an AA cream that provides lightweight full coverage that glides on silky smooth, lasts all day and won’t crease or crack. It delivers intense hydration, SPF 30 sun protection and effectively covers skin imperfections, including acne scarring, birthmarks, pigmentation, spider veins and even tattoos. The formula is enriched with Biolumix Skin Flex™ Technology, flexible light-diffusing pigments that disguise blemishes and offer a natural, soft focus look. Powerful peptides and soothing botanicals target fine lines, wrinkles and red spots. It is available in three shades: light, medium and tan. (Information via: https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/makeup/foundation-primer/product/foundation-no-more) 

So what are the key benefits?

  • Corrects, protects and perfects.
  • Increases hydration in your skin just after 10 minutes.
  • Visibly improves the smoothness of the skin's texture.
  • Reduces the apparences of fine lines and wrinkles by up to 63% after just 28 days of usage.

I was lucky enough to try the Foundation No More in light (because I'm quite fair, but yellow undertoned), and I was actually quite surprised. Now it's important to realise that it's not a foundation. It's more like BB cream, but better. It was formulated in conjunction with some of Australia's top plastic surgeons using innovated Biolumix Skin Flex (say what?). Basically it's technology that adjusts to the movement of your skin. Sound crazy? Well, you know when you are wearing foundation and sometimes you find a couple hours later the foundation is sitting in your fine lines or wrinkles? This is because your foundation doesn't move with your face. So with Foundation No More, it actually moves with your face, so you don't get those lines filled with foundation.

To test this out, I wore Foundation No More when I went out shopping. I found the AA cream felt pretty good on my skin and it blended fairly easily. I also used my own moisturiser, but no primer (I wanted to see how long it would last). I added some translucent powder on the top, because I have an oily T-Zone. If you prefer more of a dewy look, you don't need to put on translucent powder over the top.

Overall, it lasted pretty well. It did get dewy which gave my skin a healthy glow but I added some more powder throughout the day because I do prefer more of a matte finish. I found that a little goes a long way, so you really don't have to use as much as you would if you were applying foundation. It was also pretty hydrating, which is especially good during winter. I was also really happy I didn't have any of the AA cream in my fine lines. So the Biolumix Skin Flex definitely worked! (Winning!)

Well beauties, I hope you enjoyed my post on Foundation No More. Let me know in the comments if you want me to review any other products by the Beauty by Nicholas range (products down below).

Image via: https://beautybynicholas.com.au/join-the-beauty-club/

Oh, and don't forget to SUBSCRIBESUBSCRIBESUBSCRIBE!

Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin: Makeup Maniaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah


2 comments:

  1. I do not really use make-up because I think it is bad for the skin. I prefer natural beauty but this product really looks like it covers those pimples. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the coverage is incredible for a AA cream! I definitely recommend this one!! :)

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top