NUDE BY NATURE BRUSHES (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D

I haven't done any reviews on brushes before, so I thought it would be a great idea to review the new Nude By Nature brushes. Firstly, can I just say- they are absolutely amazing! I bought the buffing brush, the concealer brush and the angled blush brush (just to try of course, before I bought the whole collection).

Image via: nudebynature (Instagram)
 So what brushes are in the new collection?

  • Mineral Brush
  • Liquid Foundation brush
  • Concealer Brush
  • Contour Brush
  • Angled Blush Brush 
  • Finishing Brush
  • Kabuki Brush
  • Buffing Brush

As you can see there are a few amazing brushes that Nude by Nature has released. So since I have only bought three of the brushes, I'll review them. If you would like me to review the other ones, I'm more than happy to buy them and try them out! (A makeup artist can never have too many brushes!)

The Buffing Brush

The buffing brush is made out of ultra-soft high quality synthetic fibres. So why do I love this brush so much? Well, because of its flat edged shape and its high density, it perfectly sets my powder, liquid foundation and concealer. This is my absolute favourite brush at the moment.



The Concealer Brush

The concealer brush is also made out of high quality synthetic fibres, which perform like natural haired brushes. I found this brush provides a smooth application and it's very easy to blend all kinds of concealers.



The Angled Blush Brush

The angled blush brush is great for contouring and defining the face with blushes or even bronzers. Oh, and the brush hairs are also made from ultra-soft high quality synthetic fibres.


Overall I'm very happy with the three brushes I have bought. They work well with every makeup look I've done so far. Have any of you beauties tried any of these brushes? I would love to know! Just comment below. :D

Here are my social media accounts, incase you have forgotten!
  • Instagram - makeup_maniaah
  • Facebook - Makeup Maniaah
  • Twitter - CMakeupManiaah
  • Pinterest - CMakeupManiaah
  • Bloglovin' - Makeup Maniaah 

P.s - I'm currently filming a video for my YouTube channel! Subscribe here to be the first to see it!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great post, your makeup brushes are amazing especially the color they look elegant. Very beautiful makeup brushes and thanks for sharing these nature brushes!

    If you have time, you can also visit this website: http://blushies.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I love it when readers comment! Definitely makes me super happy! If there is anything you need to know - just comment below! :)

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top